• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

towel animals on CCL

Rate this topic

motherboarder

I just read on Carnival's Facebook page they are not gracing our cabins with towel animals any longer (unless requested) due to someone being offended by one of them.. Can you please check this out and verify if it is true or just an inane rumor? Thank you.

What!?! Where did you read such blasphemy? ??? I have not heard anything about this. Is this from Carnival’s official FB page, because I saw nothing about it there.

I’d love to see the towel animal that offended them. Did they post a pic? If so, please share.?

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, Jan115 said:

What!?! Where did you read such blasphemy? ??? I have not heard anything about this. Is this from Carnival’s official FB page, because I saw nothing about it there.

I’d love to see the towel animal that offended them. Did they post a pic? If so, please share.?

I read it on CCL's Facebook page and interestingly CCL did NOT dispute it.. I have 4 friends on CCL Magic right now and they said they are still getting towel animals each evening so YAY!!

No photo.. just a lot of discussion.. WOW sad that something as innocuous as a towel animal would offend someone!!!! :(

Edited by motherboarder

That must have been some beast!? I do remember how I nearly jumped out of my skin when I first walked in on a hanging monkey. I can't imagine being so mad that the cruise line would stop making towel critters. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, motherboarder said:

I read it on CCL's Facebook page and interestingly CCL did NOT dispute it.. I have 4 friends on CCL Magic right now and they said they are still getting towel animals each evening so YAY!!

No photo.. just a lot of discussion.. WOW sad that something as innocuous as a towel animal would offend someone!!!! :(

I'm here to report.... I just got off a 12 day CCL Journeys cruise and my cabin steward made a towel creation each and every night for my cabin mate and me :wub: