• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

A new booking! Cruise no. 17

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

Its a long way out but we booked a 7 day cruise for Feb. 3 2020 out of Dubai. This has been a dream destination for some time and took advantage of RCI's sale of 60% off second passenger. The port stops are Abu Dhabi, Doha in Qatar, Bahrain and Sir Bani Yas. We have an amidships balcony in one of those bump out cabins. really looking forward to this cruise and we will certainly spend some time in Dubai too! 

It’s RCI’s Jewel of the Seas. 

Its about 962 ft. long, 90 something tons, certainly not like the more modern ships but it’s the itinerary that’s appealng and I am sure the ship is nice enough. 

Im looking forward to experiencing a part of the world we hear a lot about but one I’ve never been to.

And now airfare! I know it’s too early to book but I’m looking at biz saver awards on UAL for as far out as they go now, the first two weeks of January and in a matter of hours poof! what was available is gone. Weird. All I can say is I’ll be vigilant and jump on it when and if it becomes available.