• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Celebrity Edge

Rate this topic

AndiD

40 minutes ago, Jan115 said:

It later is so inviting it there, and you must be having nice weather, too. What kinds of grill things do they serve burgers, chicken, sides? 

A great burger, brisket, ribs, sliders,chicken, fish, with sides of fries, Mac & cheese, rice, baked potatoes...you start with appetizers and salads....  We had the warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla gelato for dessert!

Tonight was smart chic...most wore sport coats with/without tie and glittery pants outfits.  We ate at Cosmopolitan, another MDR, and again, the meal was excellent!  Hard to capture this one in pics, but here are a few:

IMG_20190219_214100.jpg

MVIMG_20190219_224918.jpg

MVIMG_20190219_214114.jpg

Ooh-la-la - look at that dress. That's a decoration, I presume? Very cosmo!

So, getting back to the infinite balcony - is there a shade or curtain to block out light or add privacy, or is the view totally open? 

11 minutes ago, Jan115 said:

Ooh-la-la - look at that dress. That's a decoration, I presume? Very cosmo!

So, getting back to the infinite balcony - is there a shade or curtain to block out light or add privacy, or is the view totally open? 

Jan, there is a shade that raises and lowers with the touch of a button.  I will get a picture of it.  You can stop it along the way as well, so acting as a visor for the sun, etc

19 minutes ago, AndiD said:

Jan, there is a shade that raises and lowers with the touch of a button.  I will get a picture of it.  You can stop it along the way as well, so acting as a visor for the sun, etc

I LOVE that idea - no modern and classy!

Oh WOW Andi - it looks spectacular!!!  I would also have asked about the grill offerings but not interested in burgers or hotdogs, hopefully they make REAL meat/chicken on the grill. Would love to hear all about it.  I am absolutely loving all your photos. Thank you so much for taking time to post these wonderful pictures and explaining everything.  I looks absolutely wonderful, hope you guys are having the time of your lives.  Enjoy!

On 2/20/2019 at 8:14 AM, Jan115 said:

I LOVE that idea - no modern and classy!

Here is the shade fully closed and halfway - like right now I am blocking the direct sun.  We love the whole thing!

IMG_20190222_173506.jpg

MVIMG_20190222_173407.jpg

On 2/20/2019 at 5:31 PM, zebra said:

Oh WOW Andi - it looks spectacular!!!  I would also have asked about the grill offerings but not interested in burgers or hotdogs, hopefully they make REAL meat/chicken on the grill. Would love to hear all about it.  I am absolutely loving all your photos. Thank you so much for taking time to post these wonderful pictures and explaining everything.  I looks absolutely wonderful, hope you guys are having the time of your lives.  Enjoy!

Jackie - they do offer real meats:. Beef briskets, slabs of ribs, chicken, pork chops...all kinds.  But the best filet I have had so far was last night in La Petite Chef...a dinner experience where animated chefs prepare the meal right on the plate in front of you.  It was funny and charming, and the food was melt-in-your-mouth good!

IMG_20190220_201146.jpg

MVIMG_20190220_215849.jpg