• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Member of the Month: March 2019 - AndiD

Rate this topic

Jason

As seen on the Forum Index page, AndiD has been selected as Member of the Month for March 2019.  Andi has been a member of CruiseCrazies since 2008 - Yes that's 10+ years!!  Andi is an amazing asset to the community as she helps keep the conversation going not just in the cruising forums but everywhere on the site.  She submits cruise reviews, helps answer cruise questions and more.

Andi, congrats and thanks for being with us for so many years. Your longstanding tenure has helped shape the close-knit community we have been known for over the years.

Screenshot from Forum Index:

andid.png

On 3/4/2019 at 10:32 PM, Jason said:

As seen on the Forum Index page, AndiD has been selected as Member of the Month for March 2019.  Andi has been a member of CruiseCrazies since 2008 - Yes that's 10+ years!!  Andi is an amazing asset to the community as she helps keep the conversation going not just in the cruising forums but everywhere on the site.  She submits cruise reviews, helps answer cruise questions and more.

Andi, congrats and thanks for being with us for so many years. Your longstanding tenure has helped shape the close-knit community we have been known for over the years.

Screenshot from Forum Index:

andid.png

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!  I love this community and so enjoy meeting and talking with people about our favorite thing to do:  cruising! 

CONGRATULATIONS, ANDI! I know I replied to this before, but I think my post ended up in cyberspace somewhere - or I forgot to hit "submit". In any event, I just wanted you to know who much I love your posts, your friendly demeanor, your fabulous reviews and all the time you devote here despite how incredibly busy you are. Plus, you're a great cruise buddy!

2 hours ago, Jan115 said:

CONGRATULATIONS, ANDI! I know I replied to this before, but I think my post ended up in cyberspace somewhere - or I forgot to hit "submit". In any event, I just wanted you to know who much I love your posts, your friendly demeanor, your fabulous reviews and all the time you devote here despite how incredibly busy you are. Plus, you're a great cruise buddy!

Gosh ?  Thank you for those kind words, Jan!  And the feeling is mutual - we love cruising with you and the other CruiseCrazies that we have gotten to meet!  Can't wait for our next group cruise in August and hope more people will join us!!