• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Miranda

Daily Dock for August

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Miranda said:

Congratulations, Miranda! That's a great itinerary and, honestly, if the date worked out for us and we could swing 15 days, we would. That's a great class of ship, and I know you'll enjoy it.

Did you see my previous post? We just booked the Sky Princess for November 5, 2020, 10 day Caribbean from NYC to FLL, with just 3 ports (Aruba, St. Maarten and St. Kitts) and 6 sea days. Not the most glamorous itinerary, but pricing isn't bad, we love sea days, and we get to try a new ship. I'd love to make a group out of it if anyone's interested.  https://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=Y037

Edited by Jan115

2 minutes ago, Jan115 said:

Congratulations, Miranda! That's a great itinerary and, honestly, if the date worked out for us and we could swing 15 days, we would. That's a great class of ship, and I know you'll enjoy it.

Did you see my previous post? We just booked the Sky Princess for November 5, 2020, 10 day Caribbean from NYC to FLL, with just 3 ports (Aruba, St. Maarten and St. Kitts) and 6 sea days. Not the most glamorous itinerary, but pricing isn't bad, we love sea days, and we get to try a new ship. I'd love to make a group out of it if anyone's interested.  https://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=Y037

Hi Jan, 

Yes I did see this and that time is not so good for me unfortunately. But I would absolutely love to sail the Sky. 

Great pictures Jan! You really do have a nice camera.  It looks like the weather was mostly nice, although I saw that you didn't let the rain stop you.

As for you Jackie...Get out while you can!  Probably not an option.  I just hope that Dorian passes completely through before your flight is set to take off. And hopefully not mess up the airport too much.  It seems that hurricanes love Labor Day.

Gm everyone,

Woke to thunder an lightning here this morning along with some much needed rain.  Very dry here.  Jan congrats on the cruise.  Sounds like a good one.  Can't join you since my daughter and I will be leaving for the Caribbean on Nov. 14, 2020.  We will be two ships passing in the dark.

Jackie hope all goes well so you can leave without weather issues.  Enjoy your trip!!

Kevin how have you been?

Miranda congrats on your next cruise!!

Everyone have a great day!

22 hours ago, cruisingcats said:

Kevin how have you been?

We're doing well Falina.  Thanks.  My son has left Washington state and started a job in Boulder, CO so we're happy to have him home.  And we've taken in an exchange student from Spain for the year, so just as the nest was getting empty, another bird showed up. 😂

1 hour ago, coloradocruisers said:

We're doing well Falina.  Thanks.  My son has left Washington state and started a job in Boulder, CO so we're happy to have him home.  And we've taken in an exchange student from Spain for the year, so just as the nest was getting empty, another bird showed up. 😂

That is awesome on all fronts.  Sorry it didn't work out for us to meet up several years.  My mom was sick again and has since passed.  It will be two years this December.

7 hours ago, coloradocruisers said:

Kevin, that must be exciting having an exchange student from Spain - you'll both learn a lot! My brother had 2 HS exchange students from China two years back - two really sweet girls, and he still visits them now that their in college here in the states, on opposite coasts. He's become sort of a mentor and friend to them. 

On 8/29/2019 at 11:38 AM, cruisingcats said:

Gm everyone,

Woke to thunder an lightning here this morning along with some much needed rain.  Very dry here.  Jan congrats on the cruise.  Sounds like a good one.  Can't join you since my daughter and I will be leaving for the Caribbean on Nov. 14, 2020.  We will be two ships passing in the dark.

Jackie hope all goes well so you can leave without weather issues.  Enjoy your trip!!

Kevin how have you been?

Miranda congrats on your next cruise!!

Everyone have a great day!

You're probably right, Falina. You'll be sailing on the 14th, and I'll be returning on the 15th. Wave if you see me anywhere on the ocean!