• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hello from California!

Rate this topic

Hey guys! My wife and I are (semi) experienced cruisers, we took one a year from 2008-2010 before we had our daughter and took some years off to let her get big enough to want to take one with us. We've only sailed Carnival so far, but just booked our first with our daughter, taking the Disney Fantasy around the western Caribbean next June and only now finally realizing how much I have missed it. The learning curve for rookie cruisers can be quite steep, but I joined a group like this and got a ton of info and advice and it really helped us get hooked. It appears the old group has dissolved or disappeared, so happy to join this one!

Hi CaliCruiser - Thanks for joining our community, and welcome back to cruising. You and your daughter will LOVE Disney cruising - the best family cruises, for good reason! I agree, with all the new ships coming out and all the changes in cruising in recent years, there is always something new to learn. That's what we're here for - to help answer your questions and prepare for your cruise. 

I have a blog here called "Tuesday Travel Tips" where I've posted helpful information, mostly geared towards new cruisers. Hope you find it helpful!

I look forward to chatting!