• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Princess-Island 3/7/2020

Rate this topic

This is Karen Schleimer from Mount Kisco, New York, traveling with my friend Joyce Gordon.  Please let us know if you will be joining us on this cruise and whether anyone might be organizing anything this trip.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, Redfriz said:

Can anyone tell me which train excursion is best at the Panama canal?  Thank you.

So sorry I missed this post in January. I assume you're on the partial transit and that you mean one of the rail excursions in Gatun Lake. You've probably already chosen your excursion, but either one of the Princess "Discovery" train ride and canal viewing are great. Honestly, though, my husband and I stayed on the ship in the lake and during the turn around and reverse through the locks. We LOVED that we did that. The ship was quiet and nearly empty, and even better, we had the most awesome view of the return trip through the locks without scrambling for deck space.😀

You must be packing now. Wishing you an amazing cruise. Please come back here and tell us how you liked your cruise. 

BON VOYAGE!!