• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Miranda

DAILY DOCK FOR SEPTEMBER 2019

Rate this topic

Hello everyone!

Just stopping by to wave.  Some of you may remember me.  It's been probably 6 years since I followed the Daily Dock.  I have become re-obsessed with cruising after that 6 year hiatus and sailed in June on the Carnival Magic with my step-daughter and her husband, plus 5 of the their friends.  I had a great time and have just booked a solo cruise over my birthday in Feb. 2020 on the LIberty.

Hope everyone is enjoying life and much sunshine.

God Bless,

Hi Gibber,

Welcome back to the Dock! I joined CruiseCrazies in May 2012, and if we chatted, I don’t remember. They do say the mind is the first to go! Anyway, we’re glad you’re back! We’ve had quite a few regulars who lost interest over the past few years, and sadly, a few are dealing with serious illnesses or have passed away. Happily, a few other friends have joined the Dock again, so we are happy to see the conversation picking up here. 

We have had a couple of small group cruises in the past few years, and have another planned on the new Sky Princess in November 2020. Please join us! You’ll find all the info here:

https://7seajourneys.com/mbg/8443-2/

In the meantime, have a great time making plans for your birthday cruise on Carnival Liberty!

Jan,

Thank you for the warm welcome back.  🙂  Pretty sure we chatted when I was here last.  The group cruise in November 2020 looks fantastic!  Not sure if I will be able to swing it, though.  I need to retire and just cruise! lol  So sorry to hear of the illnesses and those that have passed on.  I have had my share of rough times as well, losing my wife in Nov 2014.  I'm still very blessed and do what I can to enjoy the time I can on this spinning ball called earth.

God Bless!

29 minutes ago, Gibber said:

Jan,

Thank you for the warm welcome back.  🙂  Pretty sure we chatted when I was here last.  The group cruise in November 2020 looks fantastic!  Not sure if I will be able to swing it, though.  I need to retire and just cruise! lol  So sorry to hear of the illnesses and those that have passed on.  I have had my share of rough times as well, losing my wife in Nov 2014.  I'm still very blessed and do what I can to enjoy the time I can on this spinning ball called earth.

God Bless!

I am so very sorry for your loss. It must have been a difficult time for you and your family. I like your attitude. Every day is a gift, and we should enjoy it while we can.🙂

If your circumstances change, I hope you will join us on the 2020 cruise, or the Viking Ocean Mediterranean cruise some of us are doing in 2021.