• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Jan115

***CruiseCrazies 2020 Cruise: Sky Princess, Nov. 5, 2020***

Rate this topic

Come sail with us! 🛳️ This will be a totally relaxing cruise on a NEW Princess ship. 10 Days, one way from New York City to Fort Lauderdale. Just three fabulous ports - Aruba, St. Maarten, and St. Kitts, with 6 glorious sea days, plenty of time to immerse yourself in all the activities on board. For more information or to reserve your cabin, go to:

Sky Princess 11/05/20-Reserve Now

AND - for a limited time - take advantage of Princess Cruises' 3-for-FREE promotion. You'll receive FREE Gratuities, a FREE stateroom location upgrade, and $75 - $150 per person onboard credit, depending on the category you book. 

589674555_3FF_EUDisplay_320x50.jpg.02d98612530abc285da256ff95cfeace.jpg

YP_Ship_at_Sea.jpg

Edited by Jan115

Jan - I am all in on this cruise, as you know, ha ha!  But what will the weather be like in New York and for the first day or two down the coast in early November?  So I've decided you are not JUST a fabulous travel agent, but a weather forecaster as well, lol!

19 hours ago, AndiD said:

Jan - I am all in on this cruise, as you know, ha ha!  But what will the weather be like in New York and for the first day or two down the coast in early November?  So I've decided you are not JUST a fabulous travel agent, but a weather forecaster as well, lol!

Well, let me get out my crystal ball...🤣

In all honesty, the Atlantic can be cold and rough in the fall or it can be beautiful. Sounds like a typical weather forecast, doesn’t it! On our Halloween cruise north to Canada last fall, it was beautiful with very little motion. Fortunately, we’re heading south and not across the pond, and will only have to worry about getting tossed around for the first few days.  Let’s pray to the weather gods that they bless us with calm seas and sunny skies.🙂