Celebrity Cruises will include all drinks, WiFi and gratuities on all bookings starting Nov. 17, under its new Always Included pricing plan.
Under the plan, Always Included will become the standard rate for Celebrity sailings, and passengers can upgrade to one of two higher-level pricing packages that add inclusions such as shore excursions, onboard credit and streaming WiFi.
Celebrity said the pricing plans put an end "to confusing promotions, complicated add-ons and limited-time offers."
Today, nothing is more luxurious than when things are extra simple and extra special," Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, CEO of Celebrity, said in a statement. "We wanted to bring that big, wonderful feeling of 'everything is taken care of' to life for our guests."
Starting Nov. 17, Celebrity's standard Always Included fares include:
• Unlimited drinks: Classic cocktails, wine by the glass, beer, soda, specialty coffees and teas, juices and bottled water.
• Unlimited WiFi for social media, email and web surfing.
• Daily gratuities for the crew.
The two enhanced packages include everything in the standard fare and:
• Elevate: Unlimited premium drinks and shore excursions up to $200 per person.
• Indulge: Everything in Elevate plus unlimited WiFi streaming and up to $400 per person in onboard credit to spend almost any way a guest desires.
All guests in the Retreat, Celebrity's all-suite accommodations, will receive the same amenities as the Indulge package at no additional charge.
"After this challenging year, ease and peace of mind have become even more invaluable commodities," said Peter Giorgi, Celebrity's chief marketing officer. "People want to spend more time being inspired, not getting lost in a myriad of booking options."
SOURCE: Travel Weekly, Johanna Jainhill (Nov. 10, 2020); Photo Credit: Celebrity Cruise Line
Re-posted on CruiseCrazies.com - Cruise News, Articles, Forums, Packing List, Ship Tracker, and more
For more cruise news and articles go to https://www.cruisecrazies.com