Celebrity Cruises is launching new pre-cruise experiences from 16 of its port cities as part of the “Celebrity City Stay” vacation packages.
The package is available in nearly every city the company sails from, including Athens, Abu Dhabi, Barcelona, Hong Kong, London, Singapore and Sydney.
Celebrity said accommodations are in four-star, luxury hotels with breakfast included. Transfers are provided to and from the airport, hotel and the Celebrity cruise. The package also includes a full-day city highlights tour and lunch, as well as a half-day guided tour and a farewell dinner.
During the hotel stay, a dedicated Celebrity hospitality desk will be available to offer personalized advice and premium service.
What’s more, those who book the city stay package also get the “Classic Beverage Package,” which includes wine, beer and spirits, for two during the cruise. Others sharing the stateroom get complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and a 40-minute Internet package.
City Stay vacation packages will feature:
· Three nights in four-star, luxury hotel accommodations with complimentary breakfast
· Transfers to and from the airport, hotel and the booked Celebrity cruise
· Full day of an in-depth fully guided City Highlights Tour and lunch
· Half day with an in-depth fully guided tour and a farewell dinner
· Dedicated Celebrity Cruises Hospitality Desk at the luxury hotel
· Classic Beverage Package for two, including wine and spirits, while sailing with Celebrity
· Families and friends in a stateroom as additional guests can receive a Classic non-alcoholic beverage package and a 40-minute internet package
Sources: Travel Pulse ("Celebrity Launches City-Stay Packages," 1/15/15) and Travel Agent Center ("Celebrity Cruises Debuts City-Stay Packages," 1/15/55)
Re-posted on CruiseCrazies.com - Cruise News, Articles, Forums, Packing List, Ship Tracker, and more.
Please visit CruiseCrazies.com for more cruise news & articles.
Featured photo credit: Traveller.com.au