Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Line today announced the addition of Daniella Monet and Leon Thomas III, stars of Nick's hit live-action series Victorious, to the talent roster for this summer's "Nickelodeon All Access Cruise." Monet (Trina) and Thomas (Andre) will set sail aboard Norwegian Epic on July 24, 2011, joining iCarly's Jennette McCurdy (Sam), and Nathan Kress (Freddie), as well as Tom Kenny, the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants. Departing from Barcelona, Spain, this seven-day cruise offers stops at ports of call in some of the most beautiful locales in the Mediterranean, including Florence/Pisa, Rome, and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain.
Norwegian and Nickelodeon are providing families with a once-in-a-lifetime Mediterranean cruise vacation that offers a unique family entertainment experience on board Norwegian Cruise
Line's newest, largest and most innovative cruise ship to date. On land, families can explore the ruins of the lost city of Pompeii, visit the world-famous aquarium on the island of Majorca, and take an excursion to the Leaning Tower of Pisa before ending the day on a beautiful Mediterranean beach.
Only on the "Nickelodeon All Access Cruise," families can enjoy Nickelodeon's exclusive entertainment, including:
- An ultimate sliming experience that offers an opportunity for the whole family to get slimed together;
- Meet and greets with the stars of Nickelodeon's hottest live-action shows including Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress from iCarly and Daniella Monet and Leon Thomas from Victorious;
- Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon's hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants;
- Meet and greets with popular Nickelodeon characters, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang the Last Airbender and many more;
- Nickelodeon's signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events;
- Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise;
- Plus, families can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian Cruise Line's Freestyle Cruising®.
Cruises are priced from $1,049 per person, based on double occupancy. In addition to all of Nickelodeon's top-notch entertainment offerings, the specialty cruise will also include Nick-themed Sailaway; Club Nick parties; and the opportunity for every family to get slimed.
Nickelodeon, now in its 32nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books, and feature films. Nickelodeon's U.S. television network is seen in more than 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 16 consecutive years.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 44-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising, most notably with the introduction of Freestyle Cruising which has revolutionized the industry by allowing guests more freedom and flexibility.
Today, Norwegian has 11 purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea. The Company has two 4,000-passenger vessels on order for delivery in spring 2013 and spring 2014.
Norwegian's largest and most innovative Freestyle Cruising ship, Norwegian Epic, debuted in June 2010. Norwegian Cruise Line is the official cruise line of Blue Man Group, appearing for the first time at sea on Norwegian Epic, as well as the official cruise line of Legends in Concert, , Howl at the Moon Dueling Pianos, Gibson Guitar, and Nickelodeon, the number-one entertainment brand for kids. Cirque Dreams® & Dinner is also featured on board Norwegian Epic as the first show of its kind at sea under a big top.