• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

DolphinFan, Welcome to CruiseCrazies!!

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphin Fan - We are not that smart - your standing here has nothing to do with the type of accommodations you have on your cruise.

When you join Cruise Crazies you are listed as Inside stateroom - that is for posters with between 1 and 100 posts. After you reach 100 posts you get an outside room - than a balcony - up to a suite. It all depends on how many posts you have made. So your accommodations increase with the # of posts you made. Hope I made that clear but it is really quite simple.

Jason (our administrator) has it all explained under the Community Cruise News on the first page here - If I were smarter I would post a link but if you search you can find it.

Edited by cruisetarp

Dolphin Fan - We are not that smart - your standing here has nothing to do with the type of accommodations you have on your cruise.

When you join Cruise Crazies you are listed as Inside stateroom - that is for posters with between 1 and 100 posts. After you reach 100 posts you get an outside room - than a balcony - up to a suite. It all depends on how many posts you have made. So your accommodations increase with the # of posts you made. Hope I made that clear but it is really quite simple.

Jason (our administrator) has it all explained under the Community Cruise News on the first page here - If I were smarter I would post a link but if you search you can find it.

I am enjoying looking around your site and reading everything. I still feel like a cruise "virgin" even though I went on the Glory. I just love reading everything I can get my hands on! Since I am taking my DD and DS on their 1st cruise, I want to make it as special as I can for them! What I havent found yet is a forum for ports of call, ie., Mexico, etc. but I haven't given up yet! lol

Cheryl, why don't you start a new topic listing your ports of call, and then we can jump in and give you whatever info we have. I am sure that there are lots of people here who have been to the ports you are going to....

I started a new forum called Cozumel Attractions. I have been doing some research and Paradise Beach sounds nice. We had thought about renting as car, but I have read some horror stories and not sure I want to take the chance with my kids and mom in the car!