• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Yellow Bird!

Rate this topic

rogue

Thanks for the friendly welcomes. I am glad that I have found this site. A little information about me. I am currently booked on my 4th cruise. We are leaving April 22 on the Carnival Conquest heading to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I have been to the Caymans and Cozumel before. This will be my first visit to Montego Bay.

This cruise is going to be a little different for me. This is my first time to book airfare thru Carnival. We have always drove to the port or booked our own airfare. So I am little nervous about flying in on the same day as the cruise, but hopefully things will go smoothly. I know what everyone says about going in a day early, but I keep telling myself carnival does this all the time.

Can you shed some light for me..What do I need to expect once getting off of the plane. Will there be signs pointing me to the carnival shuttle, or someone holding a sign. Just not sure what to be looking for once I reach houston. What type of shuttle does carnival typically use...large bus, small bus, van, etx..

Yes, Carnival will be there holding up signs. They will take your luggage and load it on the bus (a large, very comfortable one), you have to give them your ticket that will be included in your travel documents, board and you are on your way.