• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

eandjracquet, Welcome to CruiseCrazies

Rate this topic

:wink: Hi,

I have been on 6 cruises (as an adult-I was on the Bay of Fundy ferry-was the Mirage/Magic as a teenager). First was Royal Carribean's former ship (now Airtours Sunbird) the Song of America NY to Bermuda 7/97. Second was Carnival's Sensation Tampa to the Western Carribean (not including Jamaica-went to New Orleans instead) 2/98. Third was the Regal Empress (now sailing from Florida) NY to nowhere 7/99. Fourth was the Enchanted Isle (currently being killed at the breakers in Alang, India) New Orleans to the Western Carribean. Fifth was Carnival's Victory from NY to Canada. Sixth was the Norway Miami to the Eastern Carribean. Hopefully, the next will be Carnival's Miracle to the exotic Western Carribean this winter or perhaps the Queen Mary 2 this July 4th to nowhere. As you can probably tell, I live in a New York City suburb so leaving from NY is only a 50 minute drive for us and very convenient. Any questions regarding any of the ships, shore excursions, etc. feel free to email.

Welcome aboard, eandjracquet!

Thanks for sharing your cruise experience. We've been on some of the same ships, but at different times. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...