• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

glad to be here

Rate this topic

ns1986a

Happy to be here.

I love to cruise-former New Yorker in Florida now.

I have a 3 day cruise in November 2007 and plan to book one 7 day cruise for 2008.

Question-----if you book online with royal carribean do they give you a certain amount of cruise credits?

Thanks for the welcome,

nancy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Nancy!! It's great having you with us. Please post often. :biggrin:

Sorry, I've never booked on line with RCCl. I'm sure that someone will be able to answer it.

Welcome Nancy - glad to have you with us. Please post often and become an active member of our Cruise Crazies family.

Please be sure to post your upcoming cruises on our calendar (link on the side here) so we can wish you Bon Voyage at the proper time.

Are you a member of the Crown & Anchor club at RC? If you have sailed with them at least once before you can join. If you haven't sailed with them before you can join while you are on your first cruise. Then everytime you book a RC cruise (whether with RC directly or through a TA) make sure you give them your C & A number and you will get credit for the cruise. The more credits you have the better the benefits.

Any other question, ask away. Always happy to help

Welcome Nancy - glad to have you with us. Please post often and become an active member of our Cruise Crazies family.

Please be sure to post your upcoming cruises on our calendar (link on the side here) so we can wish you Bon Voyage at the proper time.

Are you a member of the Crown & Anchor club at RC? If you have sailed with them at least once before you can join. If you haven't sailed with them before you can join while you are on your first cruise. Then everytime you book a RC cruise (whether with RC directly or through a TA) make sure you give them your C & A number and you will get credit for the cruise. The more credits you have the better the benefits.

Any other question, ask away. Always happy to help

thank you mary lou...do you sail with royal carribean?

This will be my 3nd cruise with them and I will have 5 credits afterwards-I have gotten 2 credits booking jr suite.

I ask alot of questions hope everyone doesnt get sick of me....