• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

shark1029, Welcome to CruiseCrazies!!

Rate this topic

I am terrible with reviews but I will say a few things. The Valor is a beautiful ship, big too! However, I think I prefer the smaller ships with less people. Waiting on food, in lines, etc was not a problem at all though. The crew was top notch. I don't think I came across one who was unpleasant. The food was great too. There were only a few things I didn't really care for and I'm a picky eater! The shows, that I went to, were wonderful as well. I loved our CD, Chris.. he was hilarious and very friendly. At Nassau, since we didn't have much time we stopped by the Straw Market for a little shopping then headed to the Atlantis to look around. In St. Thomas we went over to Maegan's Bay to the beach. It was beautiful - white sands, crystal blue water, gorgeous views. Finally we did a little more shopping in downtown St. Maarten, but mostly hung out on the ship that day. Hope that is somewhat helpful. After two, I am now hooked. I will swear to it that cruising is the only way to vacation.