• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, higginszoo!!

Rate this topic

rogue

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

My husband and I have been on one cruise for our 10th anniversary (Galaxy repo 10/04), and he just booked another one for my 36th birthday next summer (Grandeur to Canada). Both of those cruises are sans kids (though we had one in utero last time).

We're also looking at booking a family cruise in 12/09, probably on one of the bigger RCI ships (so we don't have to pawn the kiddies off on other family members, there's 4 of them, we need a cabin for 6). It'll be my parents' 40th anniversary, our 15th and my brother's 5th ... mom and dad want to have all the kids and grandkids there.

I wasn't expecting to get back into cruising mode so soon, but he just couldn't wait, and I'm certainly not going to argue with him.

Jerin and Dan, Welcome aboard. We're very glad that you found us. By the way, how did you find us??? I love your name, Jerin. Anyway, it's great to meet you. I hope you'll become a regular here and hope to see you posting often.