• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NAMVET checking in

Rate this topic

NAMVET

I am in St. Peters MO. We have sailed twice with Carnival so far and are sailing again in November 2009. We are going to be on the Carnival Valor on the SALUTE TO VETERANS CRUISE out of Miami November 8, 2009

NAMVET it's good to see you posting....and your Salute to Veterans cruise sounds nice... do you have anymore details about it?

All too many times we forget .. but not here at CruiseCrazies a lot of members have family and friends that served in Viet-Nam.. My partner for one...

and on behalf of Crazies and myself we all want to thank not only you but all the Veterans of that terrible war... Thank you... and we are sorry... :thumbup:

I am in St. Peters MO. We have sailed twice with Carnival so far and are sailing again in November 2009. We are going to be on the Carnival Valor on the SALUTE TO VETERANS CRUISE out of Miami November 8, 2009

NAMVET, I'm unable to join that cruise, but please give a salute from me as well.

From a third generation veteran,