• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Suzy B, Welcome to CruiseCrazies

Rate this topic

Can someone tell me how I can remove the “avatar” that is appearing that I did not choose? My Control Panel won’t let me do it. The Control Panel won’t let me choose a new one either. :angry:

Also, on the Member List, when you click e-mail, it says that I am not permitted to send an email. Why? :huh: I’m a new member so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Suzy B

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Suzy B!

The email option has been disabled for security purposes, it's not just you who cannot email other members. However, the private messaging feature works just as good, so feel free to use it. I have taken off the avatar you could not remove. To add an avatar, click the My Controls link in the yellow userlinks menu at the top of any page, then click the Edit Avatar Settings link in the left column. You then have the options of selecting one of the many pre-installed avatars from the 3 different categories, or you can upload from another website or from your computer.

Once again, welcome to CruiseCrazies, and I hope to see you sticking around and posting.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...