• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

So when is YOUR next cruise?

Rate this topic

Jason

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I cruise with a group known as "The Royal Hounds" also know as "cruisecrazies." Our next cruise with the group is on "The Miracle" the week of February 13, 2005 to the Western Caribbean. We also have "The Caribbean Princess" cruise to the Eastern Caribbean booked in September of 2005 and "The Legend" booked in January of 2006 - back to the Western Caribbean. I'm hoping that the group leaders are looking at Alaska or the Panama Canal after that.

Yeah - cruising seems to get in the blood.

Judson Patten

PATJUD :cool:

Welcome aboard, PATJUD.We're glad to have you as a member of our CruiseCrazies family. Hope to see you posting often. and I hope to get to know you. Cheryl :cool: alt text

Remember, everyone, to post your upcoming cruise dates to our CruiseCrazies calendar.

March 6th seems so far away - can't wait for the "Pride". Already booked Randis Happy Horses in Mazatlan - woo hoo! I have packed and unacked several times - in my head - lol. And I am keeping a notebook of things we need to take, but I won;' be needing that once the CC packing list is complete - :o) TTFN Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...