• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

So when is YOUR next cruise?

Rate this topic

Jason

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first all exciting cruise departs this next Sunday, January 29, 2005. Heading to the western carribean, 7-day cruise on the Carnival Glory. Need a drastic change from the 9" inches of snow that fell yesterday and below freezing temps! Sure will be nice to put on sandals instead of boots....Make Merry! :wink:

Luv2Humor

Our next cruise is Monday, 2/7/05...just a quick getaway to Baja on Carnival Paradise. No excursions planned...we've done this itinerary many times before and have seen it all.

We need a break...one son got married two weeks ago and the other will be married in May. Too much stress and I need to veg out! (Thankfully, we had boys! Ha ha!)

So we booked a quickie cruise where we can do nothing, sleep late, have fun and eat a lot! 9 days and counting.....

Sue

My next cruise is the Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans November 6, 2005. Several of my cousins and I are going. Hopefully we'll see Montego Bay, Georgetown and Cozumel.

On my last cruise, RCCL's Rhapsody, January 2, 2005, we ended up in Miami to refuel and didn't get to go to Grand Cayman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...