• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

So when is YOUR next cruise?

Rate this topic

Jason

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our next cruise is a ways off but is a back to back to back on the Coral Princess starting May 3, 2006 going from Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver, Vancouver to Whittier then Whittier to Vancouver. It will be a total of 33 days of cruising.

Yes I will be paying for this trip for a year and a half when its all said and done but luckily I am starting a year and a half a head of time.. We have booked a pvt guide for Villefranche, so that David can see the Cannes Film Palace and Monaco, and still have time for other sites as well, Yeah I know its expensive but how many times in you life do you get theses chances.. (Unless you’re REALLY Blessed)

start that talk with DH and join us!~ I’ll share our guide with you guys!!

thanks for the nice note

always

Explorer of the Seas - May 19, 2006. We have nearly a whole year to wait til we sail on the Explorer but that will give me plenty of time of research the ports and learn all about the Explorer. :cheesy: :cheesy:

I can't really believe it, but I've currently got 3 cruises booked. Next up is the Enchantment of the Seas Canada to Fort Lauderdale on Oct 2, 2005. Sailinglisa is on our sailing as well. I just booked a B2B cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas repo from New Orleans to Baltimore for next spring and we have an aft cabin booked on the Freedom of the Seas for October, 2006. But I'm not addicted or anything!

Yes I will be paying for this trip for a year and a half when its all said and done but luckily I am starting a year and a half a head of time.. We have booked a pvt guide for Villefranche, so that David can see the Cannes Film Palace and Monaco, and still have time for other sites as well, Yeah I know its expensive but how many times in you life do you get theses chances.. (Unless you’re REALLY Blessed)

start that talk with DH and join us!~ I’ll share our guide with you guys!!

thanks for the nice note

always

----------------------------------------

The Best,

Joey and David...I'm working on him, but we just went on a 15-day trip on Infinity to Hawaii last December, so, I don't think he's ready for another one...but...it is a year away! Hmmmm!