• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

So when is YOUR next cruise?

Rate this topic

Jason

I just noticed that I haven't put my next cruise on this thread. We will be sailing out of the new Brooklyn, NY terminal July, 2006 on the brand new Crown Princess for 9 days. The itinerary includes Grand Turk (new cruise port for Princess), San Juan, St. Thomas, and Bermuda. Looking forward to it. :cool:

Howard

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I can't believe I havent posted on this thread<]

We Have two on the books for 2006<]

Our first one is February 27 aboard the "classic" Century It's a 10 night Cruise that highlights Panama and Costa Rica.<]

The Second Cruise is for David's Birthday, October 29 leaving Barcelona to Venice 12 nights aboard the Millennium<]

Hope some of you guys can join us!

Always<]

Our next cruise is on the brand new Crown Princess. It's so new, that it hasn't yet been built. We are sailing on July 2, 2006. It's still over a year away, so we still have quite a wait. It's a 9-day cruise that goes to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Bermuda. It will be leaving from the new cruise terminal in Brooklyn. :grin:

Howard

It's in our signature. We will drive down and spend a couple days in New Orleans at the French quarter before boarding on the 29th. We will celebrate Keith's birthday and our ninth wedding anniversary aboard ship. Actually it's not until Jan 18th--but who's counting?

December 4, 2005 - Carnival Destiny - Southern Caribbean. We are flying in a day early and staying at the Sheraton Old San Juan. We fly home a day after the cruise too, to avoid the thousands of passengers flying home at the same time - we will be staying at the Radisson Ambassador post-cruise! Only 172 more days till we leave!

Joey and David...you are going on my dream cruise on the Millenium from Barcelona to Venice. I love that itinerary with lots of Italy. It has the perfect ports with Spain, French Riviera, lots of Italy, and the Greek Isles. I have to get in better shape for that one, though. I hear there's a lot of walking up hills and such and since it's so port intensive, there's not much time to rest. Hope you really enjoy it! I have to try to talk my DH into going when we can save up enough!

December 3, 2005 aboard the Sea Princess headed for the Eastern and Southern Caribbean.

This looks like it will be a popular cruise because of the itinerary. There are only 3 sea days out of 14. This may be too much for some people but we look forward to being on a different island each day. For those who are interested we will be going to Princess Cays, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Vincent, Trinidad, Bonaire, and Curacao. It's R/T from Fort Lauderdale. If you aren't booked on a cruise this year check this one out. We would love to have you as mates!