• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

So when is YOUR next cruise?

Rate this topic

Jason

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we did our first cruise this past March, (Carnival Miracle-7 days). WOW what fun we had! I just got the kids school calendar for the upcoming school year and we are aiming for mid April! Will have to see how my minister of finance(DH) feels about that one!!! Hell hath no fury like a woman wanting to go on another cruise!!! :grin:

Thank you. It seems like just yesterday we got married. Hard to believe it's been 40 years already. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!!!

Where does everyone get these neat clip arts? Is there a site most of you go on to download them? I've seen some really nice ones (especially this one) and I'd love to explore some sites then learn how to do this.

Our next is to Bermuda with 8 cabins booked so far, four with our local friends and relatives, the other four with our on line friends from Cruise Crazies :grin: There is still room on the ship for more!!!

Tut pm 1959Kar she can give you all sorts of info on the graphics and sites to post them! She's trying to teach me how to do it but as she says I'm MALE :huh: