• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Have you ever repeated a cruise ship?

Rate this topic

Lisa63

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have repeated a cruise ship other than on a back to back. I repeated going on the Independence. I loved cruising on her the first time and loved cruising on her the second time. She had been changed some between the two sailings but it in noway changed the experience. I would gladly cruise on the Independence again if she ever sails again. I would gladly go on the Norway again if it gets fixed.

Yes I have repeated a cruise ship other than on a back to back. I repeated going on the Independence. I loved cruising on her the first time and loved cruising on her the second time. She had been changed some between the two sailings but it in noway changed the experience. I would gladly cruise on the Independence again if she ever sails again. I would gladly go on the Norway again if it gets fixed.

Yes I repeated the jubilee three times when it did the mexican riviera, and I did the sensation twice, and went on the elation once when it was doing the mexican riviera and going on it again next june when it leaves out of galveston I think. But yeah we live in California, so flying to LA is a lot cheaper than florida or other ports for us which was the main reason for the repeats. But it is nice, it is all so familiar kinda like a second home after awhile, you don't even think twice. Repeating the sensation was more that my grandma prefers the western caribbean and liked the itinerary, we always gotta make a stop in Cozumel for the partying aspect of the cruise.

Yes I repeated the jubilee three times when it did the mexican riviera, and I did the sensation twice, and went on the elation once when it was doing the mexican riviera and going on it again next june when it leaves out of galveston I think. But yeah we live in California, so flying to LA is a lot cheaper than florida or other ports for us which was the main reason for the repeats. But it is nice, it is all so familiar kinda like a second home after awhile, you don't even think twice. Repeating the sensation was more that my grandma prefers the western caribbean and liked the itinerary, we always gotta make a stop in Cozumel for the partying aspect of the cruise.