• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Have you ever repeated a cruise ship?

Rate this topic

Lisa63

:) Hi!

I have been on the Ryndam 3 different times (10 day, back-to-back & a 7 day), the Veendam 2 times, the Grand Princess 2 times, and 11/30/03 will be my 4th time on the Maasdam (2 b to b's & 2 7 day cruises.)

LOVE those 'dam' ships & repeating makes them feel more like coming home. But the best part is seeing your old Crew friends. HAL Crew is the BEST on the sea!...rocks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been on Carnival's Triumph three times, the Sensation three times and the Imagination two or three times and the Paradise a couple of times. We can only cruise when the kids have a school vacation and since we live 40 minutes from the port of Miami, we just take whatever ship is leaving when we need to go. We've been on about 16 cruises and all with Carnival because we really needed the camp program and it always worked well for us . Now that our youngest is 11, and not needing the camp as much, we would like to try another line one of these days. We have a great time on every cruise. For us , it's just great to be cruising. :D B) :D

Yes, we have cruised on five of Royal Caribbean's ships more than one time. The reason...the price, the route, the time of the year and lately the ship itself. We are diamond members with RC and we enjoy seeing crew on the ship that have been on other ships we have sailed on. Most of the time they have promotions and that always makes you feel so good.

Ships may be built alike but each one has a little something "special".

:D

Actualy my first 4, and 5 out of 6 cruises were all on the Crown Princess. This was not really planned, I just liked Princess and selected the next cruise more by price and itineary and the Crown just seemed to come up.

Aside from a couple of back to backs the only other ship I have repeated is the Grand Princess.

Doug

• 5 weeks later...