• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1001 reasons to take duct tape

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

Duct tape is very versatile and extremely important to take with you. I've heard of so many things you can do with it that I always take it along. :blink:

It can be used to patch a torn suitcase or garment bag and

It can be used to hold up a hem on a dress or pants.

What do YOU use it for??? :rolleyes:

Let's see how innovative we can be. <_>

A friend that we were going to cruise with just insisted that we take duct tape that I met on the internet that was going on a cruise with us. So we would not hurt their feelings, we found the smallest roll in the house. ;)

Well on that cruise our luggage was torn, the hem had to be repaired in my husbands pants and my dress. On top of that...my slip strap broke. :rolleyes: Yes, we were held together with duct tape that cruise. We have used it to get lint off our clothes, hold the curtain together in an ocean view cabin and tape where there is something lit up...we like a dark room to sleep in. I once saw a man at the pool reading a book and his bookmark was a piece of duct tape folded over.

You know what they say...."Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together." :D