• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Decorating your cabin door

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

Do you decorate your cabin door to make your cabin feel like home or so that you can find your cabin easier? How do you decorate it? Anyone have any special ideas for decorating your cabin door with style , personality , attitude ,humor and originality?

It usually takes more than a decorated door to find my cabin at night. I'm usually licky to find the right deck, and then it takes 2-3 cabin attendants and an Assistant Pursor, to guide and carry me........

alt text

Is that why they say, "He drinks like a fish???????"

Last year, we brought several family members along with us on the Grand Princess. We bought a bunch of tropical pictures and put them up when no one was looking. They were all so excited about it! We don't usually decorate our door when we're alone, but we usually put up party lights on the balcony railing. Ours are palm trees and pineapples. It's so nice sitting out there late at night with just the lights glowing.

B)

Last year, we brought several family members along with us on the Grand Princess. We bought a bunch of tropical pictures and put them up when no one was looking. They were all so excited about it! We don't usually decorate our door when we're alone, but we usually put up party lights on the balcony railing. Ours are palm trees and pineapples. It's so nice sitting out there late at night with just the lights glowing.

B)

• 3 months later...

Now with the CruiseCrazies door hangers that you can print out free, you can decorate your cabin door. You'll find your cabin easier, plus it will be a conversation piece- you might even strike up a conversation with your neighbors. Anyway, Crazies, several members have used them. Keith and Rita even posted a very handsome picture of themselves standing in front of their door hanger on their recent cruise.lSo, Crazies, before you set sail, print out your doorhangers and let everyone know that you're proud to be a member of CruiseCrazies. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Think I might try the door hanging thing - the hallways are so long it would be like a beacon for the poor lost souls, wandering aimlessly - seeking shelter - or the toilet lol. Reminds me of the old days - if there was a tie or a bra on the door handle - you just didn't go in. LOL...... come on - you remember! TTFN Jennifer

That's right CruiseCrazies members! You can now have your own CruiseCrazies Door Hang to post on your cabin door when you go on your cruise! This is the perfect way to show you are a proud CruiseCrazies member! In addition to Door Hangs, I also created CruiseCrazies Cards - to give to people you meet onboard, or to pass out however you would like, so more fellow cruisers know about us!

You can get as many of both as you would like - All you gotta do is print them out. They are pre-sized images, so they will already be the proper printing size so you don't have to worry about resizing them. Simply view each image using the below web address, and from there you can right click on the images to print them out. When you print out the Cards, you can fit (2) 5x7's, (9) Wallets, (1-2) 4x6's, or (3) 3.5 x 5, or one card per page.

CruiseCrazies Door Hangs -

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/DoorSign.bmp

CruiseCrazies Cards -

[url=http://www.cruisecrazies.com/Card.bmp]http://www.cruisecrazies.com/Card.bmp