• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Post-Cruise Spring Training Camps?

Rate this topic

Kerry

We will have two days post-cruise in Fort Lauderdale, and I'd dearly love to surprise my husband with a day of watching spring training of the Baltimore Orioles while we ladies cruise the malls. I know it's too early for their actual games, but are practices open to the public?

Postpone the cruise?????? You must be very heavily under the influence, DaCruzNut! We're down to 73 sleeps left and that seems like forever. It's -20C here now with the wind chill and the Florida weather maps are calling me to come and admire them. I was quite dismayed to discover that the Marlins don't actually train in Ft. Lauderdale as that was my first choice for his "guy" day. If you could arrange for them to have a special practice on February 23rd, he'd dearly love to go and spend the day watching them instead of the Orioles!

Postpone the cruise?????? You must be very heavily under the influence, DaCruzNut! We're down to 73 sleeps left and that seems like forever. It's -20C here now with the wind chill and the Florida weather maps are calling me to come and admire them. I was quite dismayed to discover that the Marlins don't actually train in Ft. Lauderdale as that was my first choice for his "guy" day. If you could arrange for them to have a special practice on February 23rd, he'd dearly love to go and spend the day watching them instead of the Orioles!