• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

first time cruiser

Rate this topic

Hi! Starting to put a list together of things to pack for my upcoming cruise. I thought some of you could give me some good tips so I won't be saying "Oh I should of packed that" or " I forgot that". This upcoming sail is so exciting and I really want to be prepared. Thanks so much ! Alice Enchantment of the Seas Jan 5th to 10th

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Starting to put a list together of things to pack for my upcoming cruise. I thought some of you could give me some good tips so I won't be saying "Oh I should of packed that" or " I forgot that". This upcoming sail is so exciting and I really want to be prepared. Thanks so much ! Alice Enchantment of the Seas Jan 5th to 10th

aliceunderground,

1. Don't forget to pack that duct tape. It hides a multitude of sins and can be used for a million things. Look at the thread about duct tape and you'll see what I mean.

2.Make sure that you pack any medications or very important things in a carry-on bag, rather than in your suitcase because you may not see your suitcase for several hours.

3. suntan lotion

4. a coverup for the evening- the ships can get chilly at night.

aliceunderground,

1. Don't forget to pack that duct tape. It hides a multitude of sins and can be used for a million things. Look at the thread about duct tape and you'll see what I mean.

2.Make sure that you pack any medications or very important things in a carry-on bag, rather than in your suitcase because you may not see your suitcase for several hours.

3. suntan lotion

4. a coverup for the evening- the ships can get chilly at night.

Hi, Don't sweat the small stuff, your basic requirements are a swimsuit( hard to find one your size on many ships) your medications( very exspensive on board for over the counter stuff) a formal outfit and shoes. shorts and t shirts, and a casual outfit( for informal dining, no shorts allowed). SUNSCREEN( exspensive and very neccesary) everything else is just gravy!!

Some people bring everything but the kitchen sink, and there are a lot of useful items that people like to bring, but remember this is you vacation and you should not spend too much time stressing about it !! I always make sure to bring a good book for pool lounging, and a refillable water bottle that I can load up with the ships lemonade or ice tea to take on shore excursians.

The ships supply beach towels so don't bother.and many ships supply bathrobes( Princess does) .

Have fun!!

Hi, Don't sweat the small stuff, your basic requirements are a swimsuit( hard to find one your size on many ships) your medications( very exspensive on board for over the counter stuff) a formal outfit and shoes. shorts and t shirts, and a casual outfit( for informal dining, no shorts allowed). SUNSCREEN( exspensive and very neccesary) everything else is just gravy!!

Some people bring everything but the kitchen sink, and there are a lot of useful items that people like to bring, but remember this is you vacation and you should not spend too much time stressing about it !! I always make sure to bring a good book for pool lounging, and a refillable water bottle that I can load up with the ships lemonade or ice tea to take on shore excursians.

The ships supply beach towels so don't bother.and many ships supply bathrobes( Princess does) .

Have fun!!