• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dining preference

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

Late or early seating, that is the question. We know this has been asked before, however, this will give an opportunity to all the new members to participate in the poll and to make a comment. We prefer late seating because the one cruise we had early seating it seemed like we were in a constant rush. We also never indulge at the midnight buffets, etc., which probably save us a few lbs!

What do you prefer and why? Also, Merry Christmas &

alt text

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late or early seating, that is the question. We know this has been asked before, however, this will give an opportunity to all the new members to participate in the poll and to make a comment. We prefer late seating because the one cruise we had early seating it seemed like we were in a constant rush. We also never indulge at the midnight buffets, etc., which probably save us a few lbs!

alt text

alt text

I've always preferred the "late" seating.

When you've spent a long day in port, it's nice to have time to relax, maybe grab a quick nap, before dinner. That way, I can stay up til the wee hours...

Also, it's nice to have the late breakfast on disembarkation day.

When you've spent a long day in port, it's nice to have time to relax, maybe grab a quick nap, before dinner. That way, I can stay up til the wee hours...

We usually take early seating so that we can get into the early show and then have time to do a lot of dancing. This way we work up a bit of an appetite to have some fruit or something light at the midnight buffet. If we're in port and not ready to get to the early dinner, we just go to the buffet whenever we are ready. :D

We usually take early seating so that we can get into the early show and then have time to do a lot of dancing. This way we work up a bit of an appetite to have some fruit or something light at the midnight buffet. If we're in port and not ready to get to the early dinner, we just go to the buffet whenever we are ready. :D