• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Best party port/place/tour

Rate this topic

trvljill

Just wondering what everyone's favorite party places are on cruises. Either one of the party boats they offer as a tour, a particular port in general, or perhaps a restaurant. In Cozumel I have done both of Carnival's party boat tours, I'd have to say although I enjoyed both immensely I'd have to go with the Fiesta party boat. It had a lot more dancing, games and music which I was looking for. For restaurants theres always señor Frogs or Carlos n' Charlies, although those can sometimes be hit and misses. I remember about 6 years ago in Mazatlan we went to Señor Frogs and it was crazy, so much fun. But my sister went last spring and said it was pretty dead. Also I have been to Carlos n' Charlies on a few different occasions and perhaps it just depends on the people there that day, but also the time of the day, the later you go, the better it gets, I know some of the cruises stay in cozumel until about midnight whih makes a big difference from it leaving there at 5pm. So just wondering what everyone else recomends as places or tours to go on for a good time.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering what everyone's favorite party places are on cruises. Either one of the party boats they offer as a tour, a particular port in general, or perhaps a restaurant. In Cozumel I have done both of Carnival's party boat tours, I'd have to say although I enjoyed both immensely I'd have to go with the Fiesta party boat. It had a lot more dancing, games and music which I was looking for. For restaurants theres always señor Frogs or Carlos n' Charlies, although those can sometimes be hit and misses. I remember about 6 years ago in Mazatlan we went to Señor Frogs and it was crazy, so much fun. But my sister went last spring and said it was pretty dead. Also I have been to Carlos n' Charlies on a few different occasions and perhaps it just depends on the people there that day, but also the time of the day, the later you go, the better it gets, I know some of the cruises stay in cozumel until about midnight whih makes a big difference from it leaving there at 5pm. So just wondering what everyone else recomends as places or tours to go on for a good time.

Hello,

A catamaran ride in Jamaica.....that rum punch was great.....

The Yellowbird in the Bahamas. We went with some friends. We were sitting on the top deck. It was my turn to go downstairs and get a round of drinks...rum punch again...lol... As i was walking back up the stairs with my hands full of drinks, i tripped, some rum punch splashes in my eye, and with the other eye, i see a lady laughing her head off at me. I must have been a sight, but didn't spill the drinks !!!!! :P

Hello,

The Yellowbird in the Bahamas. We went with some friends. We were sitting on the top deck. It was my turn to go downstairs and get a round of drinks...rum punch again...lol... As i was walking back up the stairs with my hands full of drinks, i tripped, some rum punch splashes in my eye, and with the other eye, i see a lady laughing her head off at me. I must have been a sight, but didn't spill the drinks !!!!! :P

Hello,

Our wildest time was at Senior Frogs in Puerto Vallarta. We were with a group that included a truck driver who just got a new credit card and wanted to use it. His bar bill was $700.00. Don't feel sorry for him, however, he hit 2 slot jackpots on the Elation for 10 grand! Rita and I actually did the shooters a couple times. The wildest part was the race back to the ship in a blinding rain storm between our taxi and 2 others. Ours won and the driver got an extra tip. Rita says never again! :P :P

alt text