• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Best party port/place/tour

Rate this topic

trvljill

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also did the Kon Tiki in Martinique but I was on good behavior and didn't drink much rum. It certainly wasn't the same sober.

I got some 24 hour bug on the ship and missed the Jolly Roger in Antigua. In fact, I didn't get out of bed for 24 hours I was so sick. I couldn't eat, drink or stand light. One day later I was fine.

We also did the Kon Tiki in Martinique but I was on good behavior and didn't drink much rum. It certainly wasn't the same sober.

I got some 24 hour bug on the ship and missed the Jolly Roger in Antigua. In fact, I didn't get out of bed for 24 hours I was so sick. I couldn't eat, drink or stand light. One day later I was fine.

We went to Carlo's and Charlie's this year in Cozumel. We had a blast. Only problem was once I started partying at C&C's, I couldn't stop when I got back to the ship. I did a couple shots of Tequila when I got back on board and I can't really remember how many mixed drinks after that! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Needless to say, I didn't make dinner that night!

We went to Carlo's and Charlie's this year in Cozumel. We had a blast. Only problem was once I started partying at C&C's, I couldn't stop when I got back to the ship. I did a couple shots of Tequila when I got back on board and I can't really remember how many mixed drinks after that! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

• 2 years later...

i didn't do a party boat in the bahamas, but our table mates did the yellow bird bboat party and they were....well....still a little drunk at dinner . On the boat, Boleros hands down is the best bar prob on any RCCL ship! ashore, i went to senor frogs.... and that was one, ugh weird experiance some of those girls looked pretty young, and that says alot because im only 24 lol.

We enjoyed the Jolly Roger in Barbados. Had to decide between that one or the one in St John's, Antigua. Of course we did a great snorkeling catamaran in St John's Antigua and since my wife doesn't snorkel, she just stayed aboard sunning and enjoying the rum punch. Hmmm. She didn't do anything ashore the rest of the day.

When we have taken a land vacation in Cancun, a couple times, we always enjoyed the old city bars and restaurants more than in the Hotel Zone. Crazy happenings in small bars with sombrero's, bells, shots, etc. A great restaurant over there where the bar has saddles to sit in. They parade around the place in a conga line led by mariachis, and pour Mexican Coffee from a stepladder, fiery, into a cup.