• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What is your favorite spot on any ship?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

I love the Shangrila Lounge on the Imagination. We've spent many hours on many cruises dancing and listening to music there. I have great memories of this room, especially of watching my parents dance together a few weeks before my dad passed away.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Shangrila Lounge on the Imagination. We've spent many hours on many cruises dancing and listening to music there. I have great memories of this room, especially of watching my parents dance together a few weeks before my dad passed away.

Hello,

2 spots on the Fantasy class ships......

Lido deck aft. There are 2 spots on each side of the ship. Perfect for your morning coffee and Baileys....

2nd....one deck above that. The aft pool area with bar. Only one deck above the pizza also...lol... :grin:

Hello,

Lido deck aft. There are 2 spots on each side of the ship. Perfect for your morning coffee and Baileys....

2nd....one deck above that. The aft pool area with bar. Only one deck above the pizza also...lol... :grin:

Hello,

I have a couple of favorite places on different ships.

On the Grand Princess, the aft Terrace Pool is just a heavenly area - adult only - to sit in the sun and waste the day away.

On the Island Princess - Crooners Lounge. Just loved that area of the atrium with the great staff there.

On the Summmit and the Millie - the Thalassotherapy pool areas.

On the former Sea Princess there were two areas - the aft pool and the Wheelhouse Lounge.