• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I have solved the deck chair problem.

Rate this topic

gogetter

Lisa...it sounds like a really good idea to me. Those who want can reserve, and those who don't can still try to find one on their own. Maybe more ships should do this. Thanks for the information!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa...it sounds like a really good idea to me. Those who want can reserve, and those who don't can still try to find one on their own. Maybe more ships should do this. Thanks for the information!

What other responses would you give to sometone who came back wanting their chair after saving it and not using it all day? I just love this thread.

Shari, I 'd love to be there to see the person's response after your DH would say that. LOL

What other responses would you give to sometone who came back wanting their chair after saving it and not using it all day? I just love this thread.

Shari, I 'd love to be there to see the person's response after your DH would say that. LOL