• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Boarding Pass Question

Rate this topic

SAAdds1

:cheesy: We got a form from our travel agent to fill out called a "Boarding Pass/U.S. Immigration Declaration Form. I filled it out and faxed it to Carnival two weeks ago, but have not heard from them via email. I wonder if it was because I didn't enter my booking number (since I did not know it). Today, I saw on their website where I can register online (called FunPass). I called the travel agent and got the booking number and registered online, including passport information. I'm assuming they didn't accept the fax as the site online said our registration was incomplete.

My question is do I have to do anything else? Should I try to fax the forms again, since I now know the booking number?

The online site instructed me to print out the complete status page so we could proceed to the FunPass lane at the pier (whatever that is).

Oh, and it mentions something about having the completed Sail and Sign application. I don't have this application. Where would I get this application?

As you can tell, this is our first cruise. We sailing on the Miracle on March 12. :cheesy:

The sign & sail application will be with your cruise documents, which include your actual cruise ticket. All the documents you will need will generally be with your cruise "docs," and you can have them filled out before hand. On our last cruise, which was Celebrity, we had all our forms filled out, including on line forms, however, we still had to fill out a Bahamas Immigration form before boarding.

The best advice I can give you is to take it easy....Enjoy the pre-cruise bliss. Go through the brochure, check various sites, online, and visit CruiseCrazies, often!

One of my favorite sayings, when it comes to cruisng, is, "Don't sweat the small stuff; and, anything short of sinking is small stuff!"

The odds are that 80% of your fellow passengers will also be on their first cruise, also. Since you have taken the initiaitive, already, to check out various sites, including ours, you are ahead of the game.

Forms and documents can be obtained, and filled out, at the check-in, if you don't have them in your ticket docs. Anything you forget can be purchased onboard, or in port (I once forgot to pack socks...). If something goes wrong, it will get fixed....

• 2 weeks later...

We just came back from a Carnival Cruise. We also did the fun pass online and got the incomplete. We were told by Carnival just to print it out and bring it with us. That is what we did, we bypassed the regular lines and there was someone there to direct us to the funpass line. In less than an hour we were eating lunch on the Lido deck so don't sweat it just bring the paper with you.

We just came back from a Carnival Cruise. We also did the fun pass online and got the incomplete. We were told by Carnival just to print it out and bring it with us. That is what we did, we bypassed the regular lines and there was someone there to direct us to the funpass line. In less than an hour we were eating lunch on the Lido deck so don't sweat it just bring the paper with you.

Maria,

You have had a lot of good advice here. Don't worry about a thing. They will get you on board that ship!!

And if your luck is like mine, the people in front of you in live will not have filled out a thing or signed anything, can't find their passports and you will get to cool it while the are walked through the entire process or at least it will seem that way because you are anxious to get on board.

Still happens to us afte 40 cruises!

The Skipper :grin:

Maria,

You have had a lot of good advice here. Don't worry about a thing. They will get you on board that ship!!

And if your luck is like mine, the people in front of you in live will not have filled out a thing or signed anything, can't find their passports and you will get to cool it while the are walked through the entire process or at least it will seem that way because you are anxious to get on board.

Still happens to us afte 40 cruises!

The Skipper :grin: