• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

3 Times or more on same ship?

Rate this topic

TVLady2

:shocked: Yes its true Crazies Ive booked the NCL Dawn again for the third time! New York to the Bahamas. This time Ive chosen a balcony cabin. I just love this ship and NCLs Freestyle cruising. Has anyone ever done this before and booked the same ship 3 or more times in a row??? :rolleyes: ....Carol

Hi, Carol. We've been on a couple of ships 3 times, but not in a row. We just book whatever ship is leaving Miami when we need to go. We've always enjoyed our cruises, no matter which ship it was. We've done the Imagination at least 3 times.

Congratulations on your booking, Carol, and I see it's already posted to the CruiseCrazies calendar . I hope I get to sail the Dawn one of these days . I remember reading the review you posted and it sounded wonderful.

I've done the Sovereign of the Seas 3 times in a row. I just love the ship and the crew. I've also been on her 2 other times. Haven't sailed her in a while now as I've been doing longer then 3 and 4 dayers but I'll return when she gets her complete overal sometime later this year.

If it's not broke don't fix it!

If I lived near a cruise port, and didn't have these 2 money pits, I mean kids, I might repeat the same ship a few times. But, since our cruises seem to be few and far between, I seriously doubt we'll be repeating any ships. Wouldn't rule it out though, if a previous ship (that we really liked) happenned to be on an itinerary we liked at the time we were going.