• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Don't Ever Book with I-cruise!

Rate this topic

juelsr

I just want to make sure no one makes the same mistake I did. My bf and I were looking to take a cruise to celebrate some events, and we had about of month of dates to work with. We saw this great deal on I-cruise for a 7 day Carnival cruise on the Paradise. We purchased and were confirmed on the cruise for a total of $497/person. :grin: We received a confirmation email and everything. Unfortunately on the next afternoon (after booking flights and a hotel) we received an email informing us that the cruise booking was canceled. When we called to inquire, we were informed that there was a "glitch" with the prices and that i-cruise would offer us the same cruise for an additional $190.00 a piece. :angry: This is unacceptable.

We tried to no avail to contact someone in the office to discuss (they don't return emails or voicemails).

Obviously too good to be true.... :cry:

We ended up booking the same cruise directly through Carnival instead... a bit more reliable. :undecided:

juelsr, Welcome aboard, juelsr. We're so glad to have you as a member and so glad to see you posting. alt text

Thanks for this information. It's good to file stuff like this away for the future. I'm glad that Carnival came through for you. Please don't hesitate to post your cruise date to our CruiseCrazies calendar so we can Bon Voyage you before your cruise.