• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Reprting in from Dawn Princess

Rate this topic

PEB

I had a few minutes so I thought I would let you know this back to back trip in Alaska on the Dawn Princess has been our best cruise ever. The ship and crew have been great. The weather has been fantastic with the exception of rain in Whittier. The seas have been very calm. We have seen a lot of wildlife and the calving of the glaciers has been amazing.

We are in Skagway on our way back now. We will be in Juneau next and another whale watch with Capt. Larry.

We will return to Alaska again and again unless I decide to jump ship and stay here now LOL.

Hey PEB,

Thanks for the update...It's great to hear you're having such an amazing time! Have fun with that whale watching....that's something I sure wouldn't mind doing! :wink:

Thanks for the report from the Dawn Princess, Paul! I'm so glad that you are having a great time! We saw some whales breeching on our Hawaii cruise, 12 years ago, and it was the highlight of the cruise. It was great!

I'm very interested in hearing your review of the Dawn Princess when you return. Have a great time and a safe trip home!