• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

YOUR most useful cruise souvenir..

Rate this topic

Jason

I don't know about anyone else, but after all the cruises I've been on, I find that the most useful souvenir (one of the few souvenirs I actually use) is one of those back scratchers made of wood that I got on my last cruise in the Bahamas' Straw Market.

What about you?

Many years ago in St. Thomas, I bougth the biggest, badest, Swiss Army knife I could find with a zillion gadgets in the knife and in it's leather case. Take it on every cruise and always end us using it at least two or three times per cruise!

Don't leave home without one! (Must be in your checked luggage of course)

:wink:

Ours is our complementary tiles from our HAL cruises. We use them everyday in our living room to set our drinks on. We have two each from the Veendam, Maasdam, Statendam, and Zaandam. We did not get them on our first HAL cruise on the old Westerdam--they only give them to Mariners beginning with the second cruise. I might check on ebay to see if we can complete our set. Of course, we could book a cruise on the new Westerdam!

Keith and Rita, we took our very first cruise in 1995 and it was on HAL Westerdam and we did receive a tile. It's sitting next to me now, I use it as a coaster. Unfortunately since we've only been on one HAL cruise, we only have one tile. Really nice memento. I collect shot glasses in every port and from every ship, and those are pretty useful too :grin: