• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Supper sitting times...first or second?

Rate this topic

Iggy

Skipper is correct! It really should match your lifestyle or preference! If you have a lot of sea days...it might be better to have early, but a port intensive itinerary might be better to have late so that you can spend enough time in port; although, if you're getting up really early for your tours, you might prefer early sittings. Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great cruise!

I got a hold of my TA and changed the seating. No problem. Apparently according to him I'm up there with about 75% who prefer the 2nd seating. We plan to spend as much time ashore as possible and stay up as late as we can aboard the ship. :grin:

Well we have done early( and found it too early and rushed on port days) and we have done late( and found it too late, finishing dinner at 10 or 10:30 some nights!) so this last cruise on Princess we took the Personal Choice dining option and LOVED it!

You go to the dining room when you want. We never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a table and that was only once or twice. We generally went between 6:30 and 7 and that suited us just great!