• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New cruise review available

Rate this topic

Jason

Gymbrat33 has submitted her cruise review and it has been posted in the new Cruise Review area. Her review is of her recent cruise aboard the Carnival Imagination, which sailed to the Western Carib.

Thanks for the review, gymbrat!

Thanks for the review, gymbrat!

I know what you mean about shopping in Cozumel....

alt text

You can leave the ship with $50.00 in your pocket and have to make three trips back to carry all the stuff! blankets at 4 for $10.00 (you can haggle a little and get 5, or 6; baskets, practically free;....LOL); hand carved onyx for a few bucks; and all sorts of assorted things, real cheap!

Dear gymbrat,

I enjoyed reading your review. We've sailed the Imaginations several times so I'm always interested in what others have to say about it. We loved it every time. It's so great to hear that your mom enjoyed herself so much that she already booked another cruise. I' m going to post a new topic about what people buy in the ports . Maybe you could tell us , in that topic, what you bought in Cozumel. Anyway, thanks for your review. Cheryl :cool:

DMorris,

As soon as I receive a review for RCCL's Adventure of the Seas, the review and category will be there. I decided to add the categories and ships as they come in, rather than making it look like the review is there and having you click through just to see something like "There is no review for this ship."

Gymbrat33,

We finally got the time to read your review--great job. We are glad you and your Mom enjoyed the cruise! The $10 shipboard credit for missing Key West sounds low. One of our cruises missed a port and they gave us a $100 cedit! Apparently the port charges in Key West are very low.

Gottacruz,

I love the Imagination. It was the first ship that I sailed on and the one that got me addicted to cruising. I've sailed on it twice. I'm glad that you enjoyed the review. Thanks for reading.

Keith and Rita,

Thank you for reading my review. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Since we missed Key West, they added 5 hours at our stay in Cozumel. My Carnival personal Vacation Planner at Carnival had told us that we wouldn't receive any compensation because they had extended our stay at Cozumel for the time that we would have been in Key West. We were surprised when we boarded the ship because they handed everyone a letter explaining that we would receive a $10 credit for missing Key West. A lot of passengers were not notified by their travel agents about missing Key West, and found out about it when boarding the ship.