• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NEW: CruiseCrazies Packing List

Rate this topic

Jason

It's my pleasure to bring to you the Official CruiseCrazies Packing List. Our new packing list contains the neccessary items and packing tips to help you be a well-prepared cruiser.

The CruiseCrazies Packing List was designed to be printer-friendly, including convenient marks next to each item to help make sure you don't forget anything. Thank you to all the members who helped contribute items and packing tips while the exhaustive list was being developed. If you have an item or idea of something not currently on the list, please let us know!

Thanks, Jason!

To a rookie like myself I see a lot of things on the list that I never would have thought of. Things like bug repellant, address labels or cards to give to new acquaintances, slipping a note with my name and address inside my luggage, etc. Oh yeah...and thanks for the reminder about underwear...I am only going on a 5 day cruise but maybe I should take a pair in case I do need to change them once... :grin:

In all seriousness...the list is very helpful to a rookie. The people on this site are so great, helpful, positive, and upbeat...makes me anxious to soon be able to join the "cruisin crowd".

Happy, and safe, holidays to each of you and your families!

Thanks, Jason!

To a rookie like myself I see a lot of things on the list that I never would have thought of. Things like bug repellant, address labels or cards to give to new acquaintances, slipping a note with my name and address inside my luggage, etc. Oh yeah...and thanks for the reminder about underwear...I am only going on a 5 day cruise but maybe I should take a pair in case I do need to change them once... :grin:

In all seriousness...the list is very helpful to a rookie. The people on this site are so great, helpful, positive, and upbeat...makes me anxious to soon be able to join the "cruisin crowd".

Happy, and safe, holidays to each of you and your families!

Great idea! I'm one of the ones that ALWAYS overpacks. The one thing I can't live without when I travel is duct tape, though. I get the really bright colors. One time it was purple, and last time red. I wrapped my luggage with it once I was all done packing. When bags come out of the carousel, it was easy to spot mine from a long way off, even among all of the other black bags.