• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anybody cruised to Eastern Canada?

Rate this topic

cleung

Yep, a Canuck here too, and we were 2 of the 6 Canadians who were on the Carnival Victory Canada/New England sailing of Sept 15, 2001. The comedian actually joked about Canadians cruising to Canada. Didn't know what the big deal was, since millions of Americans cruise to other parts of the US.

Eastern Canada is a great destination for cruises. While not as exotic as Caribbean islands, there is way more to see and do. There are even a select few cruises that stop in 5 provinces.

Dan, a few years ago, we were on a cruise that stopped in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. When our tour driver asked us where everyone was from, I think he was surprised to hear that we lived close by. :smiley:

I'd love to go on a cruise that stopped in five provinces. The most we did at one time was four -- Quebec, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia. We had three this last time -- Quebec, PEI, and Nova Scotia.

And yes, we're looking to repeat a Canada/New England itinerary, and we are seriously considering a land trip to Toronto (which will be province #6 for us). I jsut love the culture, history, and people.