• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Work sucks the week of your vacation!

Rate this topic

I am, i am so pumped now, that no one can bring me down. We get to leave town tomorrow, so yes, one more day....blue hair tonight....lol....for mickoli, i was teasing him saying that he better not go overboard, or we'll never find him....lol....

I should have been packing last night, opps, though had to go out for pizza and beer...didn't even get a load of laundry done....hehehe...oh well, I'm going freestyle, so I won't need that much, anywya, need to shop for new stuff while out anyway...

Love you guys!!! Take care!!!

Missy

oh funny, here is a link of a picture of my boys...the oldest one is going with me, can you see this sweet face in blue hair...oh my lord...

http://www.geocities.com/lil_xxmissyxx/ourfamily.html

OH more good news...my aupair got her visa today, so come summer I will have fun in the sun with both my boys this summer again. That's when we are never home, we live out of suitcases all over the united states.

My boys will be so well traveled, I sure hope that they pass on the wonderful exploration to my grandkids too.....

HOLY SNOW STORM!!! I have to drive 2 1/2 hours today to get to where I fly out of, and they are talking 40 mph winds and snow, sleet. I have a honda civic hybrid, so any of you that have small cars know and live in the winter, know what I am talking about. Did call my boss and I am getting out of work today at 12:00 so that's good. boy oh boy...at least i'll appreciate the warm weather even more now!!!