• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Getting Excited!

Rate this topic

Hi everyone! Only 25 days to go until I take off! Anything I should be doing during this time? All booked on my excursions, found some people on another board that i'm going to share a cab with to the Anne Frank House which i'm really excited about, will save me $100 for the excursion from Princess.

I graduate next Friday, so need to get past that hump then i'm free to travel! In fact, may need to fly to a few places for interviews (between graduation and my cruise) that I have in the works...a possible one in Seattle, and one in south Texas. And I also have another possible one in my old school district where I went to high school...will be weird if I get a job there, lol...i'd know a lot of people who work there!

Anyway, just wondering if there was anything I should be doing, or if I should just get excited and count down the days. :grin: I can't wait!!!!

Keri

25 days until London!

27 days until cruise!

Sounds like you are doing the most important thing already - enjoying the ANTICIPATION!!! LOL. You might try packing then unpacking and packing again :o) Lay all your clothes out on the bed - put half of them away, do the same with your shoes....well you get the picture. Congratulations on your graduation and your job prospects - hope all goes well. TTFN Jennifer

Keri...it sounds like an exciting time for you with graduation and job prospects and planning a cruise all at the same time. Congratulations on your graduation and...good luck on the job interviews!!

With 25 days to go until your cruise, I think it would be a good idea--especially since you have so many other things going on right now--to make a list of everything that you need to do and bring. You can check them off as you go...starting with the most important and ones you need to do first, such as getting your passport and medicines, getting a camera or new glasses, and taking clothes to the cleaners, buying new clothes, shoes, etc. Then you can check off everything when it is done, and you'll be all ready to pack when the time comes.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Hi TexasGal,

I'm anticipating your cruise with you. I understand how you feel.

Did you check the Cruise Crazies checklist that Jason provided. That's a good start. You should also add your personal items that may not be listed. Read up on each port of call in case you have some extra time on your hands. There may be some historical sites, museums, interesting streets or in you can visit while the ship is in port.

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and good luck with your interviews.

While in Amsterdam (that's where the Anne Frank House is located) try and do the Canal Cruise thing. Several companies offer these cruises and they are great! Been there and done that. In fact, we are returning to Amsterdam on July 30th to board the River Duchess and plan to do the Canal Cruise again as well as the Anne Frank house.

Enjoy! :grin:

Hello,

Since i do not know where you are going.....where is the Anne Frank House?

:grin: Look at the bottom of the original post or the Calendar :grin:

Hello,

What kind of smart aleck answer is that......look at the bottom of the original post or the Calendar. Is it in London or on the cruise?

Why is it, i am told to go look somewhere else or ........................why do i bother....

thanks for nothing jtutak. it is a shame i am not as brilliant as you are.

[/quote)

Hello,

What kind of smart aleck answer is that......look at the bottom of the original post or the Calendar. Is it in London or on the cruise?

Why is it, i am told to go look somewhere else or ........................why do i bother....

thanks for nothing jtutak. it is a shame i am not as brilliant as you are.

Sorry I offened you. I was just trying to help. Sometimes what you post is taken the wrong way. again SORRY. :cry: