• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New to the site

Rate this topic

I would first like to thank everyone for all the great info on the site this will be our first cruise so we have no idea what to expect.

This cruise will actually be our honeymoon we will be getting married the day before. :smiley:

I will actually be receiving my papers tomorrow we leave on the NCL majesty on June 5th.

Any last minute advice I haven't already seen in the forums?

Welcome to Cruise Crazies, Kevin!

I think the best advice is to remember to relax and enjoy the cruise, and don't try to do too much. I think I needed another vacation after my first cruise. I tried to do everything and be everywhere at once and it was fun, but tiring; it's more fun if you take time to relax, too! Hope you have a great cruise!

Welcome aboard, Kevin. I envy you a little because there is nothing like your 1st cruise. Everything is new and exciting. Don't get me wrong, I loved all of my cruises. There is just something special in the 1st cruise. Our 1st cruise also was to Bermuda. It was a great place to take a 1st cruise. There is nothing about it that you won't like. Just relax and enjoy. When you're ready to pack(probably already have), copy the CruiseCrazies Packing List and that will help lots.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Don't worry about the cruise, you have enough to worry about. :grin:

Howard

Welcome aboard, we're so glad to have you as a member and we hope to see you posting often. :cool: alt text

What an exciting time for you, kevin. Congratulations to you on both your wedding and 1st cruise. I' will post both dates on our CruiseCrazies calendar for you. I hope you'll let us know about it all when you return.Meanwhile, please feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like. That's what we're here for. :smiley: :cheesy: :cool: :grin:

Nice to have you join us, Kevin, and best wishes on your upcoming wedding! I'm sure you'll love the cruise, and if you've read this message board, you're all set to have a great time. Be sure to read the 'packing list' at the top right on your screen. It's extremely helpful.

If you're sitting at a dinner table with other people, be sure to just jump in and start a conversation...let them know you are first-time cruisers. Most dinner mates are very excited to talk about their cruise experiences and will give you lots of info about what to do, places not to miss, etc. If you sit at a table by yourselves, then join people at lunchtime or breakfast...you'll get a lot of good info just by talking to people on the ship.

Have a great time...I know you will!

Sue

First thing, welcome to CruiseCrazies.

Now for the Cruise :grin: Cross pack your suitcases in the unlikely event that one gets lost both of you will have half your clothes. When you get on the ship have lunch and explore the ship, don't wait around in your room waiting for your luggage to arrive, some times it takes awhile. :rolleyes:

I have taken the same trip on the Majesty and loved it. The bus system on Bermuda is excellent and easy to get around on. If you have any specific questions I will try to answer them. :cool: :cheesy:

alt text

Kevin & soon to be DW

alt text

alt text

Congratulations! What a great way to start your new life together--a Honeymoon cruise. We dined at a table for four with a Honeymoon couple a few years ago. It was their first cruise. They really enjoyed it and we enjoyed their company. :smiley: :smiley:

Nice to meet you Kevin. Wow - you are going to be busy. Congratulations on your wedding and a honeymoon cruise! What could be better - why taking me along of course. I won't be a bother - I promise!!! Glad you found cruisecrazies - we are a great bunch - if I do say so myself - and I do - often! TTFN Jennifer

Welcome aboard, Kevin, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

Bermuda is a great place for a honeymoon. Be sure to pick up a small sculpture of a moongate for good luck!

We love Norwegian Majesty and will also be returning for a Bermuda cruise this summer. (jtutak, I may take you up on your offer for help...)