• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TA has final documents!!!

Rate this topic

TexasGal

Hi everyone! Just got an email from my school stating that our TA has our final documents for the cruise! I'm so excited! They will be mailing them to our school this week, then my school will be mailing them to us, so hopefully i'll have them by early next week! I just had to make a shout! WOOHOO! :cheesy:

PS-I passed all my classes this semester, and so i'm graduating on Friday! Another thing to be excited about! (actually, more relieved than anything lol)

~Keri~

20 days to go!!!

Way to go Keri. Congratulations on your grades! Happy Graduation!!!! I know you will really enjoy your trip - remember you worked hard so you deserve to have a good time. Wait until you get those docs in your hands - it makes it all seems more real somehow! TTFN Jennifer

Hi everyone!!! What is included in the final docs? I know our plane information, but what else is included? I can't wait...already seems real! Oh, also, where can I go and get my luggage weighed when i'm all done packing? I'm paranoid that I will go over the limit...thanks ahead of time!

~~Keri~~

1st cruise~Golden Princess~June 1, 2005~European Capitals