• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

shoretrips.com

Rate this topic

schatje

I am a cruise travel agent and I have personally booked with shoretrips.com. My daughter went for spring break on a cruise with a friend and her parents. I booked their Dolphin Interaction excursion in Nassau. They use the same provider that the cruiseline uses, but the price was less. I also booked Bone Fishing in Key West for them. They were very pleased. I am now recommending them to my clients. The cruiseline wouldn't even let them book the dolphin one until they were onboard ship and then you don't know if they could get tickets.

I am a cruise travel agent and I have personally booked with shoretrips.com. My daughter went for spring break on a cruise with a friend and her parents. I booked their Dolphin Interaction excursion in Nassau. They use the same provider that the cruiseline uses, but the price was less. I also booked Bone Fishing in Key West for them. They were very pleased. I am now recommending them to my clients. The cruiseline wouldn't even let them book the dolphin one until they were onboard ship and then you don't know if they could get tickets.

Thanks so much for the info John. You sound like a wealth of information. Can I add you to my list of friends to contact on this site.

We are Andre' and Mary from Neenah, WI. We are in our 50's and have been married this coming Dec. for 37 yrs. This will be our 4th cruise in Dec. and may be interested in using you in the future to book our cruise etc. because I am not happy with my AAA TA. She is always so busy that she doesn't return phone calls. I am going to go ahead and book with shoretrips for Barbados. I am looking at Holland American (Ryndam) for next December 2006. We have not tried this line yet. Have you had any experience with them?

Thanks again,

Mary

Thanks so much for the info John. You sound like a wealth of information. Can I add you to my list of friends to contact on this site.

We are Andre' and Mary from Neenah, WI. We are in our 50's and have been married this coming Dec. for 37 yrs. This will be our 4th cruise in Dec. and may be interested in using you in the future to book our cruise etc. because I am not happy with my AAA TA. She is always so busy that she doesn't return phone calls. I am going to go ahead and book with shoretrips for Barbados. I am looking at Holland American (Ryndam) for next December 2006. We have not tried this line yet. Have you had any experience with them?

Thanks again,

Mary

My wife Karen and I have cruised 20 times now. I've been writing reviews and posting them here and elsewhere on the web, too. When my last job with a University dried up for lack of state funding I decided to turn our vacations into a vocation, got the computer system training, and we were on our way.

We have cruised Princess 5 times, Carnival about 7, RCCL 3, NCL 1, HAL 2, Celebrity 2, Star Clipper 1, and Imperial Majesty 1. HAL is one of my wife's favorites. Our first HAL cruise was Ryndaam, and the second Maasdam, which is homeported here in Norfolk from Oct - Apr every year. My favorite is the ship I'm on! We are booked for four in the next 12 months. After all, I must do my product research :grin:

My wife Karen and I have cruised 20 times now. I've been writing reviews and posting them here and elsewhere on the web, too. When my last job with a University dried up for lack of state funding I decided to turn our vacations into a vocation, got the computer system training, and we were on our way.

We have cruised Princess 5 times, Carnival about 7, RCCL 3, NCL 1, HAL 2, Celebrity 2, Star Clipper 1, and Imperial Majesty 1. HAL is one of my wife's favorites. Our first HAL cruise was Ryndaam, and the second Maasdam, which is homeported here in Norfolk from Oct - Apr every year. My favorite is the ship I'm on! We are booked for four in the next 12 months. After all, I must do my product research :grin:

Thanks for the quick call back. Do you do TA work for people outside your area? Going to look up info on the Royal Clipper this afternoon. I'm also going to look up some of your reviews. We lived in Norfolk for a year ourselves back in 1970 while hubby was in the Navy.

Thanks, looking forward to reading your posts.

Mary and Andre' from Wisconsin

Thanks for the quick call back. Do you do TA work for people outside your area? Going to look up info on the Royal Clipper this afternoon. I'm also going to look up some of your reviews. We lived in Norfolk for a year ourselves back in 1970 while hubby was in the Navy.

Thanks, looking forward to reading your posts.

Mary and Andre' from Wisconsin